Digital Marketing tips for Christmas
“Tis the season to be jolly”, many of you would say. But for businesses, this could also be a very busy season. In addition to increased sales, there is also a more competitive market than during the regular season.
So let’s see how your business could take advantage of this busy and crowded period to increase its sales and promote itself on the market.
1. Make a Christmas gift guide. These days, everyone is crazy about finding the perfect Christmas gifts for their loved ones. And even if the markets and malls are full, sometimes they lack original ideas. Use this to your advantage, by creating a list of Christmas gift ideas using your own products or services. Be creative, even if you’re not selling the typical Christmas gifts.
2. Spread as much cheer and joy as you can on your social media account and/or website during the holiday season. Get into the spirit and help others do it. Everybody loves Christmas,that means many visitors or followers will resonate with your post..
3. If you have a showroom or shop, light it up with holiday lighting. These days, everyone is drawn to anything that adds to the Christmas spirit. The more decorated the store, the more people will expect to find Christmas deals there.
4. Engage people by creating giveaways and attractive offers or discounts. This season calls for gifts, not just giving them, but also receiving. Giveaways get people talking and tagging each other, so it’s an easy and cheap way to get more leads. Offering special or higher discounts during this season may convince people to choose your products as Christmas gifts.
5. Send personalized holiday cards and Christmas packaging along with the orders you receive. Giving your products a personal touch could make your brand memorable and attract future loyal customers.
Too overwhelmed during this busy season? Let us give you a hand. Contact us here.