When communicating with a potential customer via social media, it’s important to come up with catchy visuals and informative text. Especially since it’s been proven that our average attention span is approximately 8 seconds. So make sure you make the best of them, by using apps that can help you create content like a pro.
Here are some suggestions:
1. Canva is a must have for any content creator. It can be used for designing stories, collages, videos and almost anything else.
2. Adobe Creative Cloud includes a variety of apps that can help you during the whole creating process: Illustrator, Lightroom, Spark, Indesign and Adobe Premiere. An annual subscription is worth it if you’re working with different assets.
3. Easil – Easil can help you design content like a pro easily and quickly, by offering thousands of engaging, professionally designed templates.
4. InStories has a lot of templates to choose from. These will help you upgrade your content, make it look fancy and engaging.
5. Grammarly – Visuals are attractive, no doubt, but there is nothing more attractive than correct spelling. Grammarly is indispensable for bloggers, writers and content creators. It is a free tool that can be installed as a browser extension. Misspellings and grammar errors won’t go unnoticed anymore with Grammarly.
The more attractive the content you offer, the higher the conversion rate. And remember: Digital marketing agencies are constantly using these tools, so hiring one can save you time and effort.
Contact us here for more details.